Please use the "Next" button provided to navigate to the next page. Do not use your Browser "Back" button.

Transfer of Service Form

Please note that it takes about 10 minutes to complete this process. You will be guided through a series of questions and pages where we will gather the required information to get your existing service ended, and your new service started

What you will need to sign up

First you will need copies or images of two pieces of identification for each Applicant. The identification MUST be valid (no expired pieces will be accepted). Copies or images for both pieces of identification will need to be uploaded with this form.

If you wish to sign up for pre-authorized payments, you will need to upload a picture or scanned copy of a voided cheque. If you do not have a voided cheque, a copy of the standard payment withdrawal form (from your financial institution) is also acceptable.

Let's get started

As you fill out the forms, some items will be required. These will be marked, **, to indicate a required field. You will not be able to progress to the next step without this information.

Moving From Address

Are you the Owner or Tenant at the service address you are moving from?**


Will the service address indicated above be used as:


Would you like to register a Continuing Service Agreement (CSA) on this account.


Property Owner/Landlord Information (Optional)

Great! Now click the Next Step button to continue to the tell us the address you are moving in to.

Copyright © 2017 Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp.
All Rights Reserved.